The 4-H Forecast is a county-wide resource to all Waupaca County 4-H members and their families which is distributed bi-monthly. Inside you will find information regarding upcoming events and deadlines, project updates, state-wide 4-H information, application and registration info, and much more! Below you will find the recent bi-monthly newsletters, followed by any inserts that were included in that edition. Some handouts are additional information, while others are registration forms which you can print and fill out!
January 2021 – 4-H EXTRA – All families in 4-H online should have received a blast email about all of the following. Click on any of the links for more information.
- Game Night – January 15 – Advance registration is required to get the zoom connection link. Enjoy a no stress evening with other 4-H families!
- 4-H Fun with Forensics – Intro to Forensic Science, 5 part virtual series – register by January 15
- Wisconsin Youth Livestock Educational Programs – one virtual event each month starting January 14 with the topic of Roaming the Rumen
- WI 4-H State Art Team Applications (Drama Company, Art Team, and Communications Team) – DUE January 15, 2021 – Youth grades 9-13 eligible to apply.
- It’s Snow Secret; Winter Leadership Camp – February 12-13 for youth grades 7 and above, registration closes on January 18
- Wildlife WHEP & Forestry Art Contest – 18 different class options from photography to art to taxidermy and more! Open to all 4-H members; entries due February 15.
- Pie SPIN (Special Interest) Club – 6 week series for middle and high school age youth learning how to make both sweet and savory pies. Tuesdays February 16 – March 23
- Livestock Lessons – Round 2, due March 5 – youth share their animal science knowledge by preparing a short video, written PSA, or SAE google slides