The 4-H Forecast is a county-wide resource to all Waupaca County 4-H members and their families which is distributed bi-monthly. Inside you will find information regarding upcoming events and deadlines, project updates, state-wide 4-H information, application and registration info, and much more! Below you will find the recent bi-monthly newsletters, followed by any inserts that were included in that edition. Some handouts are additional information, while others are registration forms which you can print and fill out!
- Making Memories at 4-H Camp
- Countywide Cloverbud Workshop – May 24 – RSVP by May 13 by completing Google registration form: https://bit.ly/3DPa4Ey
- 4-H Teen Leadership Winter Camp January 28-29, 2022, Lions camp, Rosholt, Youth in grades 7-13
- 4-H Arts Retreat March 12-13, 2022, Grades 5-8
- Volunteering & Community Service
- Wisconsin 4-H Outing with the Wisconsin Herd – Oshkosh Arena – Sunday, March 13, 2022