- What is 4-H?
- 2020-2021 4-H Calendar (Please note some events have been changed due to COVID-19 restrictions)
- 4-H Clubs
- Enroll in 4-H – 4-H Online 2.0 is now open!
Go to: https://v2.4honline.com/ to access the new system. Your family login and password will be the same as you used last year. If your password does not work, you can click on the Reset Password link on the login page and you will be emailed a new one.
The system will look totally different from what we had in the past, but you can use the family enrollment guide at https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/4h-ext/files/2020/09/4HOnline.v2.Family.Enrollment.Guide_.pdf for help during the enrollment process. Also, please read the brief descriptions on each screen while re-enrolling, these are very helpful to explain that step in the enrollment process.
- 4-H Newsletters and Inserts/Registration Forms
- 4-H Waupaca County Leader’s Association
- 4-H Activities/Events
- Waupaca County Fair
- 4-H Youth Ambassadors
- 4-H Projects
- 4-H Awards
- 4-H Educational Experiences
- 4-H Trip and Ambassador Descriptions Wisconsin 4-H State & National Educational Experiences Brochure – Ambassadors – Trip Descriptions Website
- Club General Leader / Information & Forms
- Waupaca County Plat Book for Purchase
- Related Links of Interest
- Waupaca County 4-H Exhibit at the Waupaca Public Library
If you have any questions regarding 4-H & Youth in Waupaca County,
please contact our staff:
Penny Tank , email@example.com
4-H Program Coordinator
Annette Spieth, firstname.lastname@example.org
Extension Waupaca County
Courthouse, 811 Harding Street, Waupaca, WI 54981-2087
Phone: 715-258-6230 Fax: 715-258-6232
Office Hours: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm