Northeast Wisconsin farm business management professionals and Ag lenders are encouraged to attend the annual fall Extension Farm Management Update for Ag Professionals on Friday, September 13th at Liberty Hall in Kimberly. Topics to be addressed include:
· “Dairy Market & Milk Price Outlook” by Mark Stephenson, UW-Madison Extension Dairy Marketing Specialist.
· “Dairy Revenue Protection Insurance & Premium Calculation” by Katie Burgess, Commodity Risk Analyst, Blimling & Associates.
· “What the New USDA Ag Census Is Telling Us” by Liz Binversie, Brown County Extension Agriculture Educator.
· “Dairy Beef in the Real World” by Aerica Bjurstrom, Kewaunee County Extension Agriculture Agent.
· “WI Dairy Task Force 2.0 Panel Discussion” by Stephanie Plaster, Washington/ Ozaukee County Extension Agriculture Agent.
· “Crop Update” – Northeast WI Extension Agents & Educators.
Cost, including the noon meal, is $40 per person. Send registration (due Sept. 6) to Extension Waupaca County Office, 811 Harding Street, Waupaca, WI 54981. For more information, or any specials needs or accommodations, please call 715-258-6231.
University of Wisconsin, U.S. Department of Agriculture and Wisconsin Counties cooperating. UW-Extension provides opportunities in employment and programming including Title IX and ADA.