Attention Animal Project Members – If you are or are considering working with animals on somebody else’s property, please see the guidance in the attached document from Bernie O’Rourke, Extension Livestock Specialist; UW Madison Animal & Dairy Sciences and Division of Extension. Guidance for project members of animal projects housed at other locations. Guidance for project members of animal projects housed at other locations
Youth sought to showcase their ‘Livestock Lessons’
(Madison) Livestock Lessons is a new animal science experience for Wisconsin youth. Giving a Livestock Lesson is an opportunity for youth to share their learning with others and to teach others about animal sciences. Great news! The next round of entries in the Livestock Lessons program are due on March 19, 2021. The potential topics for your lessons are endless! We would love for you to submit your 4-H demonstrations, FFA public speaking entries, any videos and written work that aligns with work you are already doing. Click here for more information on the Livestock lessons!
Large Market Animal Committee Meeting
YQCA – Log in – LearnGrow
- 2021 Waupaca County Large Animal Scholarship – Due March 15, 2021
- 2020 Scholarship recipients please email your 1st semester grades for proof of 2.5 GPA as well as your next semester schedule to Bobbie Jo Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org. to receive your scholarship check!
Large Market Animal Forms
- 2021 Waupaca County Large Market Activity Rules and Regulations
- 2021 Buyers Brochure
- 2021Waupaca County Large Market Animal Project ByLaws
- 2021 Education Requirements Worksheet
- 2021 Sale Day Procedure
- 2021 Waupaca County Large Market Selling Checklist
- 2020 Educational Requirements Opportunities 2020
- Educational Verification Form Large and Small Market Animal Participants need to complete this verification form for each online or virtual learning option they choose for educational point purposes for sale participation. You are to turn these in with your educational requirement sheet to Bobbie Jo (Large Animal) and Crystal (Small Animal).
- YQCA Youth for Quality Control of Animals YQCA Memo Purchasing Coupons with Credit Card final PurchasingCoupons by check or purchase http://yqca.org/
- Waupaca County Fair Animal ID & Vet Check Information