Helping families meet future needs while keeping pace with day-to-day expenses and addressing the basics of earning, spending, saving, investing, and housing issues is one of Family Living’s priorities. Young adults, professionals, the retired…and even children can benefit from financial education. The resources can also be helpful for social workers, teachers, non-profits, or other professionals who work with individuals and families.
Below you will find resources and worksheets available for you to use. If you are part of an organization interested in a presentation or teaching workshop, please contact Sandy Liang.
Goal Setting is important to help you stay on track. It is a dream with a due date. Learn more about how you can achieve your financial goals with these tips and documents from UW-Extension:
• Achieving Your Financial Goals
• Setting Your Goals Worksheet
Developing a Personal Spending Plan is important to help guide spending decisions
• Developing a Personal Spending Plan
• Sample Spending Plan #1
• PowerPayCredit Payment Worksheet
• The PowerPay debt reduction program can also be accessed through a computer program, analyzing options for 1 to 30 debts.
• Affordable Care Act
Tax Time is period when many families are eligible for
• Tax assistance in Waupaca County http://capservices.org/programs/human-development/vita/