Please follow this link for the Waupaca County Extension Office response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Waupaca County Extension is closely monitoring the impact COVID-19 is having on our community and our Extension programming. We are following the guidance from UW-Madison and our Waupaca County partners and adjusting our procedures for events and staffing as needed. Check our website often for the latest on program information or call the office at (715) 258-6230.
For UW-Madison Division of Extension’s COVID-19 response, visit https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/covid19/.
Extension and Program Specific Resources
Resources for Nonprofits
General COVID-19 guidance
- Wear a mask in public, at events and gatherings.
- Wash your hands often for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve/elbow.
- Avoid direct contact such as shaking hands, hugging individuals, or coming into close contact with one another.
- Be sure to use Clorox wipes or something similar to wipe down high-touch surfaces.