Please follow this link for the Waupaca County Extension Office response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Waupaca County Extension is closely monitoring the impact COVID-19 is having on our community and our Extension programming. We are following the guidance from UW-Madison and our Waupaca County partners and adjusting our procedures for events and staffing as needed. Many of our larger programs and events occurring throughout the summer will be canceled or postponed and similarly, many volunteer and club activities will likely be postponed or canceled. Please check our website often for the latest on program cancellations or call the office at (715) 258-6230.
For UW-Madison Division of Extension’s COVID-19 response, visit https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/covid19/.
Extension and Program Specific Resources
Resources for Nonprofits
General COVID-19 guidance
- Wear a mask in public settings, at events and gatherings.
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol content and have it available for all participants.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve/elbow.
- Avoid direct contact such as shaking hands, embracing individuals, or putting yourself or others in close contact with one another.
- Between events be sure to use Clorox wipes or something similar to wipe down furniture, doorknobs, tables, chairs, and any other spaces that may retain the COVID-19 virus.
- Provide significant spacing (at least 6 feet) between participants and presenters – if you have lines of individuals consider putting tape on the floor to delineate individual spaces.